I saw a family photo Christmas card idea on Pinterest - which originally came from an Etsy shop called Announcing You. I loved the photo strip idea and so I made it into this years Christmas card.
It is easy to make your own family photo Christmas Card. Here is how I made mine:
1. Use the publishing program of your choice on your computer. I have a Mac. I use Keynote.
2. Choose a background color. I chose grey.
3. Insert a white square and stretch it the length and width you desire. Insert desired pics and crop them to fit the white rectangle. After all the pics were the size I wanted - I rotated the rectangle and pics 2 degrees.
4. Type in a sentiment.
5. After I was happy with how everything looked, I clicked on File and then export. I clicked on the images button, made sure it said JPEG file, and saved it to my iphoto. In iphoto I cropped it to constrain it to a 4x6, but you can choose whatever.
6. Now I will transfer it to a jump drive and print it out at my favorite photo lab. The going rate in my city is 19 cents per picture - not bad for a family photo Christmas card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to...