Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best Gift Around a Christmas Tree.... Quick Gift Idea


I have always loved this quote, and then I saw this idea HERE on a blog called Your Creative Juices for a simple yet sweet gift idea using this quote.


I made the quote labels. I used a frame from Graphics Fairy, and a clip art from The Vintage Workshop. I did two gifts - one with a roll of wrapping paper and one with ribbon. I tied a bow in the wrapping paper and attached the quote tag. For the ribbon gift I made a cardboard ribbon holder and wound 3 yards of ribbon around it. 
The card was cut from the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge, size 2 1/2. For the background of the card I printed sheet music from Graphics Fairy.


I gave these gifts out yesterday and they went over well. I am thinking they will be something that will be helpful for preparing for Christmas - with a quote that invites the Christmas spirit. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to...

Graphics Fairy

2 comments: