Sunday, November 24, 2013

Woman of God Survival Kit

 Hello! Welcome to my blog! I made this gift last year and didn't have to time to post it on my blog in time for Christmas. I have given this gift to people that I work closely with at church over the years. Although I hope they find value in the gift, I know that I always benefit from it as I ponder the analogies and lessons with each item. Here is what I put in the gift....

 1. Love the Lord with all your heart - HEART ORNAMENT

2. Reflect on your divine nature - MIRROR.


3. Draw close to your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ - PEN AND PAPER

4. Don't waster energy - FLORESCENT BULB

5. Feast on the delicious fruit - MINI FRUIT PIE

HERE ARE THE TAGS.....


HERE ARE THE SAYINGS I PUT ON THE BACK SIDE OF EACH TAG
*Quotes from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints leaders*




Wrap it up pretty and there you go!!






Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just found the perfect idea for our May fellowship favors - "A Holy Makeover". But with a smaller mirror, of course!

    ReplyDelete