Thursday, May 21, 2015

Father's Day Subway Art Card


Hello! I have happy to be kind of organized this year and be able to post the Father's Day cards I made before it is even June. That is an achievement for me!



I do not have any special program on my computer. I made this on the slideshow for Mac program called Keynote. It easily converts into a pdf or jpeg file and it is easy to manipulate the words and pictures around.  My computer is new so I am having fun downloading a whole bunch of new fonts as well.  I printed the image on cream card stock, inked the page to give a grunge look with Tim Holtz walnut distress ink, and adhered it to a kraft card that I had inked the edges on. I printed out an extra "u" and globe and adhered those over top the others for more dimension to the card. I also glued buttons on two of the stars. 

Here is a pdf that can be used free for personal use. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment